There's nothing that I wouldn't give just for one more second with Christoper Eli McCormick...
One More Call... One More Talk... One More Late Night Trip... One More Hug... One More Hickey... One More Joke... One More Laugh With Him... One More Wave... One More Chat... One More Message... One More Visit... One More Voice Mail... One More Email...
But those days are all gone... God took you too soon, but it still kills me not to pick up that phone...
I'd do anything for the chance to say I'm sorry, the chance to hug you and say have a wonderful journey, the days gone by... the sunsets, nothing I can do, will bring you back.
I hope you know, that you were my best friend... Now I'm in a rut...
Boy.. My kids miss you like crazy... I never though that day I got the news would come so soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment